a. Home Based
i. Journal (in print)
- Animashaun, J.O and Toye, A.A (2013): Feasibility Analysis of Leaf-Based Moringa oleifera Plantation in the Nigerian Guinea Savannah: Case Study of the University of Ilorin Moringa Plantation. Journal of Agricultural Research and Development. 13(3): 218-231. ISSN: 1117-9996. Published by the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
- Williams, F.E., Animashaun, J.O., Toye, A.A and Ibrahim H (2013): Use and Determinants of Adoption of Moringa Products for Nutraceutical Benefits in Ilorin-South Local Government Area of Kwara State, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Research and Development. 13(1): 165-175. ISSN: 1117-9996 Published by the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ilorin, Nigeria
- Omotesho, K.F., Adesiji, G.B. and Animashaun, J.O (2014). Analysis of Perception of Agricultural Extension Officers on Commercialization of Jatropha in Kwara State, Nigeria. International Journal of Phytofuels and Allied Sciences. 3(1): 20-34. ISSN 2354 1784. Published by the Society of the conservation and resource management of Phytofuels and Allied Sciences, the University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria.
- Animashaun, J.O., Belewu, M.A., Abdulkadir, A.O., Adekunle, A.O., Kolapo, J.A. and Oloyede, A.O (2013). A Projection of Benefits of Adoption of the Proposed Biofuel Blending Mandate in Nigeria (2014-2023). International Journal of Phytofuels and Allied Sciences. 2(2):1-16. ISSN 2354 1784. Published by the Society for the Conservation and Resource Management of Phytofuels and Allied Sciences, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria
- Eifediyi, E. K; Omondan, G. O.; Takim, F. O. and Animashaun J. (2014). An Assessment of the use of Agrochemicals among Small-Scale Farmers in Esanland, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Crop Science. 2(1): 9-13. ISSN – 2350-2487. Published by the Crop Science Society of Nigeria.
- Omotesho, K. F, Olabode, D.A., Animashaun, J. O and Ogunlade, I. (2015). Knowledge and attitude of agriculture students towards commercialization of date palm in University of Ilorin, Nigeria. Journal of research in forestry, wildlife and environment. 7(2): 91-102. ISBN: 2141 – 1778. Published by the Department of Social and Environmental Forestry, University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
- Animashaun, J.O., Adewumi, M.O., Muhammad-Lawal, A., Badmos, A.H.A. and Toye A.A (2013): Analysis of Consumers Behavior: Implications for Moringa Development in Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Agriculture and Forestry (NJAF). Vol 4(1): 1-10. ISSN 1595-9635. Published by the Faculty of Agriculture Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Matanmi, B. M., Falola, A., Animashaun, J. O., & Atanda, T. O. (2017). Effect of Fadama III program on dry-season vegetable growers in Kwara State, Nigeria. Kasetsart Journal of Social Sciences. Volume 38, Issue 2, Pages 163-168
- Animashaun, J. O., Ibrahim, H. K., Omotesho, K. F., & Aderinoye-Abdulwahab, S. (2016). Determinants of the neglected and underutilized species’ cultivation by small-scale farmers in Nigerian Guinea Savannah. Journal of Agribusiness and Rural Development, (4 (42)).
- Animashaun J. O., Sunday N.I. and Babatunde R. O. 2015. Does off-farm diversification enhance financial inclusion of agricultural households? Empirical evidence among peri-urban small-scale farmers in Nigeria. Trop. Agric. (Trinidad) 92(4): 340-349. The Journal of the Faculty of food and agriculture the University of the West Indies.
- Ayinde, O. E., Omotesho, K. F., & Animashaun, J. O. (2015). Management Strategies of Perceived Risk Associated with Moringa Products by Consumers in Ilorin Metropolis, Kwara State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development, 5(4), 367-372.
- Animashaun J.O Williams F.E. and Toye A.A (2013): Towards Validating Moringa’s Nutraceutical Benefits: Examining Consumers’ Perspectives vis-à-vis Health Satisfaction and Willingness to Pay. Journal Agris on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics 5(2): 11-21. ISSN 1804-1930. Published by the Faculty of Economics and Management, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague. Assessed fromhttp://online.agris.cz/files/2013/agris_online_2013_2_animashaun_williams_toye.pdf
- Muhammad-Lawal, A., Animashaun, J.O. and Towoju, A. S. (2012): Economics of Small-Scale Agro Enterprises in Nigeria: A Case Study of Groundnut Processing among Rural Women in Kwara-State. Journal of Sustainable Development and Agriculture,15(5): 54-64. ISSN: 1520-5509. Assessed from www.jsd-africa.com/jsda/vol14NSfall2012A/PDF
- Animashaun, J.O., Akangbe J.A., and Fakayode, S.B (2013): An Analysis of Determinants of Consumption of Fermented Traditional Drinks in Kwara State, Nigeria. Agriculture & Forestry. 59(3): 137-146, Podgorica. ISSN 0554-5579 (Online). Published by the Biotechnical Faculty of the University of Montenegro. Assessedfromhttp://www.agricultforest.ac.me/paper.php?journal_id=175&id=2203
- Adewumi, M.O. and Animashaun, J.O. (2013). Households’ Dietary Diversity, Farm Income and Technical Efficiency Correlates: Empirical Evidence from Small-scale Farming Households in Nigeria. Journal Agris on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics 5(4): 3-11. ISSN 1804-1930. Published by the Faculty of Economics and Management, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague.
- Fadipe, A.E.A., Adigun, A.A. and Animashaun, J.O. (2014). Assessment of Rural Farming Households WTP for Fertilizers and Agrochemicals in Kwara State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development. 4(2): 163-170. ISSN: 2159-5852 (Print). Publisher Islamic Azad University, Rasht Branch, Iran
- Animashaun, J.O., Fakayode, S.B. and Ayinde, O.E. (2015). Information Flow along Catfish Marketing Channels in Nigeria: Whither the Role of Mobile Telephony? Journal of Agricultural Informatics. 6(1): 72-79. ISSN 2061-862X. Publisher: Hungarian Association of Agricultural Informatics
- Animashaun, J.O., Fakayode, S.B., Idris, K.A., and Adedokun K.F (2014): Patterns and Drivers of Mobile Telephony for Sustainable Livelihood among Rural Farming Households in Kwara State, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Informatics. 5(2): 34-44. ISSN 2061-862X Publisher: Hungarian Association of Agricultural Informatics
- Animashaun, J.O., Ojehomon, V.E.T., Muhammad-Lawal, A. and Amolegbe, K.B (2015). Between Vertical Foreign Direct Investment (VFDI) and Outsourcing: Which Policy Strategy Will Enhance the Competitiveness of the Nigerian Rice Sector? International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC). 3(2): 91-105. ISSN 2147-8988. Published by Nigde University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
- Adisa, R.S., Adedokun, K.F. and Animashaun, J.O. (2014). Impact of Extension Services on the Oil Palm Value Addition Activities of Small-Scale Farmers in Oyo State, Nigeria. Niugini Agrisaiens. 6: 25–32. ISSN 1019-8407. Publisher, Department of Agriculture, Papua New Guinea University of Technology, Papua New Guinea.
- Abraham F., Animashaun, J.O. Olorunfemi, O.D. (2014). Determinants of Commercial Production of Rice in Rice-Producing Areas of Kwara State, Nigeria. Albanian j. Agric. sci. 13(2): 59–65. ISSN 2218-2020 Publisher, AgriculturalUniversityofTirana.https://docs.google.com/a/ubt.edu.al/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=dWJ0LmVkdS5hbHxyc3NifGd4OmVlYmEwZjgyZmQ0NDRkY
- Jones A. Akangbe, Abidemi O. Asiyanbi, Ayanda F. Ibraheem, Komolafe E. Sola, Animashaun, Jubril Olayinka (2015). An Assessment of Health Practices among Small-scale Farmers in Kwara-State, Nigeria. Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine. 22(3): 488–490. ISSN: 1232-1966. Publisher: Witold Chodzko Institute of Rural Health, Poland Jaczewskiego
Olantinwo, K.B., Olowogbon, S.T., Jolaiya, A.J., Edun, T., Fakayode, S.B. and Animashaun, J.O. (2012): Analysis of Emerging Economic Incentives for Fisher Folks from Dredging of the Niger River in Niger State, Nigeria. Proceedings of The Eighth Africa Farm Management Association (AFMA) Congress held between 25-29 at Nairobi, Kenya. Published by Moi University Press. 461-470
MAJOR CONFERENCES ATTENDED WITH PAPERS READ
- Animashaun, J. O. (2013): Strategies for Combating Global Food Insecurity: The Food Profligacy and Loss Nexus. Article published by the Innovative Ideas to Feed the World Young Professionals Conference FAO Headquarters, May 2013 Competition pp8. Assessed online from http://ypard.net/sites/ypard.net/files/IIFW%20essays.pdf
- Animashaun, J.O. (2013). Prospects of Agriculture Enterprise for Sustainable Economic Development: Success Story of University of Ilorin Moringa Value-Addition Activities. Invited paper presented at the 4th International Conference of the African Association of Agricultural Economists, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia
- Olantinwo, K.B., Olowogbon, S.T., Jolaiya, A.J., Edun, T., Fakayode, S.B. and Animashaun, J.O. (2012): Analysis of Emerging Economic Incentives for Fisher Folks from Dredging of the Niger River in Niger State, Nigeria. Conference proceedings of the 8th Biennial Africa Farm Management Association (AFMA) Congress.
- Animashaun, J.O, Adetunji, O.D, and Fakayode, S.B (2011): Dredging of the Lower Niger: Implications for Nigeria’s Economic Development. Paper presented at the Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economics (NAAE) annual conference on ‘From Farm to Table; Wither Nigeria’ held between 13th-16th of Nov. 2011 at the University of Benin, Nigeria.
- Animashaun, J.O., Ojehomon, V.E.T., Muhammad-Lawal, A. and Amolegbe, K.B (2013). Between Vertical Foreign Direct Investment (VFDI) and Outsourcing: Which Policy Strategy Will Enhance the Competitiveness of the Nigerian Rice Sector? Paper presented at the 3rd African Rice Congress, Yaounde, Cameroon held between October 21st to October 27, 2013.