1. Ajala O.N,Olaniyan J.O, Ahamefule H.E and Affinnih K. (2015).The assessment of water quality for irrigation and sediment along Asa River. Agrosearch, a publication of the University of Ilorin, 15 (2): 21 – 30. http://www.ajol.info/index.php/agrosh/article/view/133142
2. Ahamefule, H.E and Mbagwu, J.S.C. (2007). Effects of Phosphorus and Four Tillage Mulch Systems on the Physico-chemical properties of an Ultisol in Eastern Nigeria. Agro-Science Journal of Tropical Agriculture, Food, Environment and Extension a publication of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, 6: 25-32. http://www.ajol.info/index.php/as/issue/view/144
3. Ahamefule E. Henry, Obi E. Martin, Peter P. Chinedu, Amana S. Mathew, Eifediyi E. Kevin and Nwokocha C. Chukwuma.(2014). Response of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L.Walp) to changes in hydraulic properties of a spent crank-case oil contaminated Ultisol under bio-stimulation. Nigerian Journal of Agriculture, Food and Environment a publication of the University of Uyo, 10(4):95 – 105. http://www.njafe.org/Njafe2014Vol_10No_4/17_Ahamefule_et_al_2.pdf
4. Ahamefule E. Henry , Obi E. Martin , Amana S. Mathew , Peter P. Chinedu , Eifediyi E. Kevin and Nwokocha C. Chukwuma.(2014). Spent Engine Oil Contamination of an Ultisol in South-eastern Nigeria: Comparative Effects on Two Crop Species. Nigerian Journal of Agriculture, Food and Environment a publication of the University of Uyo, 10(4):90 - 98.
5. Eifediyi E. K, Ahamefule H. E and Remison S.U.(2015). Studies on the growth and yield response of Guinea corn (Sorghum bicolor) to organo-mineral fertilizer application in Ilorin North-central Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Applied Science, a publication of the University of Benin, 33: 208 – 218.
6. Ahamefule, H. E., Olaniyan, J.O., Amana, S.M., Eifediyi, E.K., Ihem, E and Nwokocha, C.C.(2017). Effects of spent engine oil contamination on soybean (Glycine max L. Merril) in an Ultisol. Journal of Agriculture, Science, and Environmental Management; a publication of the University of Portharcourt, 21 (3): 421 – 428.
7. Olaniyan J.O., Ajala O.N., Ahamefule H.E and Affinih K .(2015). Heavy metals concentration and uptake by Amaranthus growing on irrigation soil along Asa river, Ilorin Kwara State. Researches in Agricultural Sciences, a publication of Ekiti State University,4(2): (In press).
8. Ahamefule, Henry. E., Nwokocha Christopher. C., Ihem Emmanuel., and Amana, Mathew. S. (2016). Response of heavy metals contaminated Ultisol to organic amendments in Nsukka south-eastern Nigeria. Nasarawa State University, Keffi Journal of Science and Technology, a publication of Nasarawa State University. 6:2 (In press).
9. Ahamefule, H. E, and Peter, P. C. (2014). Cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L.Walp) Response to
Phosphorus Fertilizer Under Two Tillage and Mulch Treatments. Soil and Tillage Research.136:70 – 75. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167198713001803.
10 . Ahamefule E. Henry , Nwokocha C. Chukwuma and Amana S. Mathew.(2015). Stability and hydrological modifications in a tilled soil under selected organic amendments in South-eastern Nigeria. Albanian Journal of Agricultural Science, a publication of the University of Tirana, 14 (2):127-136. https://sites.google.com/a/ubt.edu.al/rssb/emeka_abstract
11. Henry E. Ahamefule, Oyemisi B. Fawole and Kevin E. Eifediyi. (2015). Response of spent auto-engine oil contaminated soil to organic amendments with maize (Zea mays) as test crop. Tropical Agriculture (Trinidad), a publication of the University of the West Indies, 92 (4) 282 – 296. https://sta.uwi.edu/tropicalagriculture/documents/Vol92No4.pdf
12. Eifediyi, E. K., H.E. Ahamefule., E. S. Oseghale., S.U. Remison and B. O. Haruna. (2016). Growth and yield response of garden egg (Solanum melongena L) to neem seed cake application. Tropical Agriculture (Trinidad), a publication of the University of the West Indies, 93 (1): 21 – 28. https://sta.uwi.edu/tropicalagriculture/documents/Vol93No1.pdf
13. Eifediyi, E. K., H.E. Ahamefule., I. F. Ogiekpon.,T.M, Agbede., S.U. Remison., T.O. Olukayode and A. K. Bangura. (2016). Response of sesame to mulching and inorganic fertilizer application in a southern guinea savannah zone of Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry, a publication of the University of Montenegro, 62 (2): 201 – 216. http://www.agricultforest.ac.me/paper.php?id=2576
14. E.K. Eifediyi., H.E. Ahamefule., S.U. Remison., and T.H. Aliyu. (2017). Effects of neem seed cake and NPK fertilizer on the growth and yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Cercetӑri Agronomice în Moldova, a publication of the University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine in Moldavia, Rumania, Vol. L, No. 2 (170): 57 – 72. www.uaiasi.ro/CERCET_AGROMOLD/
15. Fawole, O.B., Affinnih, K.O., Ahamefule, H.E., Eifediyi, E.K., Abayomi, Y.A., Olaoye, G and Soremekun, J.A. (2017). Characterization and suitability evaluation of dredged Asa River sediment for sustainable reuse. International Journal of Science and Nature, a publication of the Society for Science and Nature, 8 (1):85 – 90. www.scienceandnature.org.
16. Ehiokhilen Kevin Eifediyi., Samson Udezei Remison., Henry Emeka Ahamefule., Kameel Olubukola Azeez and Philip Olumide Fesobi. (2017). Performance of watermelon (Citrullus lanatus L.) in response to organic and NPK fertilizers. Acta Universitatis Sapientiae Agriculture and Environment, a publication of Sapientia Hungarian University of Transylvania, Romania, 9: 5 – 18.