NATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
- Belewu, M.A. Belewu, K.Y., Lawal, R.O. Oyerinde, A.A. and Salami. O.S. (2006). A Review of Agricultural Biotechnology: Potential and Limitations in Africa. African. J. General Agriculture .Vol. 2, No. 1:29-36 .http://www.asopah.org . Nigeria Publications
- E.O. Ojediran, M.O. Adewumi, A.O. Falola, Ibrahim H.K, Belewu K.Y (2017). The structure, Conduct and Performance of Plantain Market in Ife Agricultural zone of Osun State, Nigeria. Fountain Journal of Management and Social Sciences , to be published by Fountain University Oshogbo.
- Muhammad-Lawal, A., Ibrahim, H.K., Oloyede, W.O., Belewu, K.Y. and Adesina, T.A (2017). Assessment of Dietary Diversity and Food Calorie Consumption among Rural Households in Kwara State, Nigeria. Applied Journal Agriculture to be published by School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology FUTA, Nigeria
- Ibrahim Hussain Kobe, Ojediran Ezekiel Ojediran, Fakayode Segun Bamidele, Ajibade Toyin B., Belewu Kafayat Yemisi, Daudu A. Kamal (2017). Economic of Agricultural Land Market in Rural Nigeria: Pattern and Drivers. Federal University Wukari Journal Agriculture and Life Sciences FUWJA, to be published by Faculty of Agriculture, Fed.Uni. Wukari.
- Ajibade T.B.; Ajibade E.T., Belewu K.Y., Opaleke D.O.(2017) “Willingness to Pay for Moringa Oleifera Leaf Powder Fortification among Bread Consumers in Kwara State, Nigeria. Accepted for publication by International Journal of Moringa Nutraceutical Research. Published by Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ilorin
- Muhammad-Lawal, A., Ibrahim, H.K., Oloyede, W.O., Belewu, K.Y. and Adesina, T.A(2017) “Assessment of Dietary Diversityand Food Calorie Consumption Among Rural Households in Kwara State, Nigeria”.Accepted for publication by Applied Tropical Agriculture Volume 22, No. 1, 134-141, 2017. © A publication of the School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology, The Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
- Belewu, M.A., Belewu, K.Y. and Oyerinde A.A. (2007) A study on daily milk yield and composition as influenced by stage of lactation. Bulletin Pure and Applied Science. Vol.25A (No.2) :153-160 . India.
- Belewu, M.A., Belewu, K.Y and Olapade A.A. (2008) Influence of yeast culture supplementation on milk quality and quantity of WAD goat. Tropical Agriculture, WEST INDIES Vol .85 (4) : 281-285. (Trinidad , West Indies).
- Belewu, M.A.Belewu, K.Y. Badmos, A.H.A and Damisa ,H. (2009). Performance of West African dwarf goat fed on cellophone recharge cards treated with Trichoderma harzanium .J. Animal and Plant Sciences. Vol 2 issue 4:170-17 KENYA
- Belewu, M.A., Belewu, K.Y and Ogunsola, F.O. (2010). Nutritive value of dietary fungi treated Jatropha curcas kernel cake: Voluntary intake, growth and digestibility coefficient of goat. Agric., Biology Journal of North America. 1 (2) :135-138.
- Belewu, M.A. Belewu, K.Y., Fagbemi, T ., Salami, O.S Onyedumbi, S and Olalude, M.A. (2011) . The voluntary intake and apparent digestibility of lesser known tree leaf meal based diet for goat. Tropical Agriculture vol.87 (2):85-87. West Indies
- Belewu, M.A.., Belewu, K.Y. and Bamidele, R.A. (2010). Cyper-coconut Yoghurt : Preparation , Compositional and Organoleptic Qualities. African J. Food Science and Tech. vol. 1 (1) :010-012.
- Belewu, M.A. Belewu, K.Y and Popoola , L.A (2011). Effect of Cocktail of Fungi Blend on the Digestibility coefficient and Digestible nutrients of Goat . British Journal Biotechnology 1 (2):46-52.
- Belewu, M.A., Belewu, K.Y and Lawal, I.A (2011). Cocktail of Fungi Blend on Jatropha curcas kernel cake: Effect on Feed intake and Blood Parameters of Goat. Libyan Agriculture Research Center Journal International 2(3) : 138-14
- Belewu, M.A Belewu, K.Y and Ganiyu, R.O. (2011). Evaluation of Lemon grass (cymbopogon citrates) oil and pure natural honey on the shelf life of cheese. Electronic J. Environ., Agric., and Food Chem. 10 (4) :2129-2134. Spain.
- Belewu, M.A. Abdulsalam, K.O., Belewu, K.Y and Belewu, N.O. (2012). RICE- COCONUT YOGHURT: Preparation, Nutritional and Sensory qualities. Asian J. Agric. and Rural Dev. (In Press) Publisher: Asian Economic and Social Society
- Belewu, M.A., Belewu, K.Y ., Adebisi, M.B. , Esan, O.T. , Fashola, Y.A. and Belewu, N.O. (2013). Physico-chemical evaluation of Garlic oil on the nutritive and shelf life of cheese. International Journal of Science and Nature vol. 4 (4) (In Press).
- Belewu, M.A. Muhammed –lawal, A., Abdulsalam, K.O.., Belewu,
- K .Y and Belewu, N.O. (2013) Date-Coconut Drink: Physico-Chemical and Sensory Qualities. Daffodil International University Journal of Science and Technology vol.9 issue 2 July 2014 pg 1-6
- Moshood Adewale Belewu, Kafayat Yemisi Belewu, Nosimot Oluwatobi Belewu., Ogunleke, F.O and Oyeniyi, F.T (2015). Haematological and Serum Analysis of Goat fed with Jatropha Kernel cake Treated with Mucor indicus and Absida corymbifera. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND NATURE (IJSN). Vol.6  334-337
- M.A Belewu, I. A. Sanni, K.Y. Belewu and N.O. Belewu,(2015). EFFICACY OF FEEDING GRADED LEVELS OF DATE SEED MEAL(PHOENIX DACTYLIFERA) ON THE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS AND MILK QUALITY OF GOAT. Beyero Journal Pure and Applied Science (Accepted for publication)
- Belewu M.A, K.Y. Belewu, N.O. Belewu, A.M. Nayyar and T.L Abdulganiyu (2015) “ Efficacy of fungus Treated Ackee Apple (Blighia sapida) seed meal on milk Quantity and Quality of Lactating Goat” PRODUCTION AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY (PAT) JOURNAL 2015; 11(2) : 53-59 ISSN: 0794-5213
- Ojediran E.O., Ibrahim H.K., Adeloye A.A., Ojediran D.I., Belewu K.Y (2017). Assessment of the Impact of Climate Variability on Irish Potato Yield in Nigeria. International Journal Climate Change: Impact and Responses, Illinois, USA
My research work has largely focused on the area of agricultural production economics and farm management using selected inputs to measure and promote resource productivity.
- Agricultural Finance
- Food security, poverty and gender issues.