IN PRINT (home-based and national)
- Muhammad-Lawal, A., Ibrahim, H.K., Oloyede, W.O., Belewu, K.Y and Adesina, T.A. (2017). Assessment of dietary diversity and food calorie consumption among rural households in Kwara State, Nigeria. 22(1): 134-141. Published by the School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology, The Federal University of Technology, Akure Nigeria.
- Falola, B. A. Achem, W. O. Oloyede, G. O. Olawuyi (2017). Determinants of commercial production of wheat in Nigeria: A case study of Bakura Local Government Area, Zamfara State, Nigeria. Trakia Journal of Sciences, 15(4): 397-404. Available online at http://www.uni-sz.bg
- Oloyede, W.O., A. Muhammad-Lawal., K.B. Amolegbe., H.K. Ibrahim., and A.A. Ogunsusi (2016). Economic Assessment of Pesticides Usage in Leafy Vegetable Production among small-scale Farmers in Kwara State. Production Agriculture and Technology Journal, 12 (2): 42-48, Published by Nasarawa State University, Keffi. Available online at http://www.patnsukjournal.net/currentissue
- Muhammad-Lawal, A., Ibrahim H.K., Oloyede W.O. and Abdulraheem M.O. (2015). Assessment Rural Market Participation among Farming Households in Kwara State, Nigeria’, Ilorin Journal of Marketing, 2(1): 17-31. Department of Marketing, Faculty of Management Sciences, University of Ilorin, Nigeria. Available online at http://unilorin.edu.ng/ejournals/index.php/ijm/article/view/1352
- Muhammad-Lawal, A., Amolegbe, K.B., Adenuga, A.H., Idowu, R.T. and Oloyede, W.O. (2014). Economics of Palm Oil Processing in Osun State, Nigeria’ International Journal of Agricultural Economics, Management and Development, 4(1):79-92. Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension, Kogi State University, Nigeria.
- Ayinde, O.E., Adewumi, M.O. and Folorunsho, W.O. (2010). Consumer Preference of Banana (Musa Spp.) In Kwara State, Nigeria. Acta Hortic. 879, 89-93 DOI: 10.17660/ActaHortic.2010.879.6 https://doi.org/10.17660/ActaHortic.2010.879.6
- Muhammad-Lawal, K.B. Amolegbe, W.O. Oloyede, O.M. Lawal (2014). Assessment of Commercialization of Food Crops among Farming Households in Southwest, Nigeria. Ethiopian Journal of Environmental Studies & Management 7(5): 520 – 531. ISSN:1998-0507
MAJOR CONFERENCES ATTENDED WITH PAPERS READ
- Muhammad-Lawal, A., Akanbi, S.O, Oloyede, W.O and Ajibade, T.B (2018). Consumers' Preference and Demand for fruits among households in Ilorin Metropolis, Kwara State, Nigeria. A poster presentation presented at the 93rd Annual Conference of the Agricultural Economics Society, University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom.
- Ajibade T.B., Ajibade E.T. and Oloyede W.O. (2017). Microcredit Financing in Rural Economy or Formal Banking Institutions - which has better positioned the smallholder livestock farmers for credit access in South West Nigeria. Being paper presented at the Conference on livestock value chain finance and access to credit held in Swaziland 21st-23rd February, 2017 held at Royal Swazi Spa Conference Centre, Main road, Ezulwini, Lobamba, Swaziland.
- Atsrim, R and Oloyede, W.O (2017).The Ghanaian Experience: How The Increase In The Number Of MFIs May Lead To Voluntary Financial Exclusion In The Informal Sector. Being paper presented at the 9thmicrofinance conference held from 9th – 10thFebruary, 2017 in University of Cape coast, Ghana
- Muhammad-Lawal A., Ibrahim H. K., Oloyede W. O. and Abdulraheem M. O., (2015): Assessment of Rural Market Participation among Farming Households in Kwara State. A paper of Proceedings of the 18th Annual Symposium of International Association of Research Scholars and Fellows held on 23rd-24th March at IITA, Ibadan, Nigeria ISSN 978-978-8444-59-6.
- Animashaun J. O., Ibrahim H. K., Oloyede W. O., Abdulkadir A. O. and Memudu I. J., (2014): Agribusiness Cluster Models for Regional Economics Integration and Development Initiatives in the West-Africa Region: New Policy Framework. A paper of proceedings of 17th Annual Symposium of the International Association of Research Scholars and Fellows held on Thursday, 27 March, at IITA, Ibadan, Nigeria.
ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE/COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Member, Unilorin Property Board 2016 to date
- Class Representative (M.Sc. Development Management) 2010 – 2011
- Postgraduate student Mentor 2010 - 2011