- Adewumi, M.O.,Ayinde, O.E., Falana, O.I. and Olatunji, G.B. (2009) “Economic of Post- Harvest Losses among Plantain Marketers in Lagos State” Nigerian Journal of Agriculture, Food and Environment. 5:2-4. A publication of Faculty of Agriculture, University of Uyo, Uyo, Nigeria.
- Ayinde, O.E., Adewumi, M.O., Olatunji, G.B. and Babalola, O.A. (2010) “Determinant of Adoption of Downy Mildew Resistance Maize by Small-Scale Farmers in Kwara State” Global Journal of Science Frontier Research10:1, 32-35.Published by Global Academy of Research and Development U.S.A.
- Adewumi, M.O., Ayinde, O.E., Aremu, A.O. and Olatunji, G.B. (2010) “ Determinant of Poverty among Fadama Resource Users in Kwara State, Nigeria” International Journal of Agricultural and Rural Development (IJARD)1:3, 98-105. A publication of Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension, University of Abuja, Nigeria.
- Ayinde, O. E., Muchie, M. and Olatunji,G. B.(2011) “Effect of Climate Change on Agricultural Productivity in Nigeria: A Co-integration Model Approach” Journal of Human Ecology 35:3, 189-194Published by Kamla-Raj enterprises, Delhi, India.
- Olatunji, G.B., Omotesho, O.A., Ayinde, O.E. and Adewumi, M.O. (2012) “ Empirical Analysis of Agricultural Production and Inflation rate in Nigeria (1970-2003)” Agrosearch12:1, 21-30. A journal of Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
- Adewumi, M. O., Ayinde, O. E.,Olatunji, G. B. and Ajayi,F. F. (2012) “ Effect of Poverty on Risk Attitude of Rural Women Investors in Osun state, Nigeria”. Journal of Agriculture and Social Research (JASR) 12:1, 19-25
- Ayinde, O. E., Akinsola, G.O., Omotesho, K. F. and Adewale, D. A. (2012) “Analysis of Postharvest Losses Of Tomato In Selected Markets In Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria”Agricultural Economics and Extension Research Studies (AGEERS) 1:2, 150- 155
- Ayinde, O.E., Adewumi, M.O., Nmadu, J.N., Olatunji, G.B. and Egbugo K. (2014) “Review of Marketing Board Policy: Comparative Analysis of Cocoa of Pricing Era”. Nigerian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 4:1, 68-79.A publication of Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economics
- Ajibade, E.T., Babatunde, R.O,Ajibade, T, B, and Akinsola, G.O. (2015): Effects of Flooding on Small Scale Rice Grower’s Welfare in Kwara State, Nigeria. Agricultural Economics and Extension Research Studies, 4:1, 73-82. Published by the Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Available online at: http://www.uniport.edu.ng/publications/pub1/journals/496- agricultural-economics-and-extension-research-studies-ageers.html
- Akinsola, G. O., Adewumi, M.O. and Ayinde, O. E. (2016). A Disaggregated Measures Approach of Poverty Status of Farming Households in Kwara State, Nigeria. Journal of Agribusiness and Rural Development, Poland. 4:42, 463-470.
- Opeyemi E. Ayinde, Tahirou Abdoulaye , Olatunji Y. Ambali, Grace O. Akinsola (2017) Determinants of the Adoption of Quality Protein Maize among Farming Households in Niger State, Nigeria. Annals of Science and Technology - A, Vol. 2 (1):8-12, 2017 An Official Journal of the Nigerian Young Academy ISSN: 2 544 6320
- Adewumi, M.O., Ayinde, O.E., Olatunji, G.B. and Falana, O.I. (2009) “ Analysis of Post- Harvest Losses among the Plantain/ Banana Marketers in Lagos State, Nigeria”. 43rd Conference of Agricultural Society of Nigeria, 20-23 October, 2009.
- Ayinde, O.E., Adewumi, M.O., Fakayode, S.B. Olatunji, G.B. and Oladimeji, O. (2010) “Economic Analysis of Improved and Local Varieties of Cassava Production in Kwara State, Nigeria. Proceedings of the 44th Annual Conference of Agricultural Society of Nigeria (ASN). Held between 20-24th October, 2010 at the LadokeAkintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Nigeria
- Ayinde, O.E., Olatunji, G.B., Omotesho, O.A. and Ayinde, K. (2010) “ Determinant of Inflation in Nigeria: A Co-integration Approach” Contributed paper presented at the Joint 3rd African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) and 48th Agricultural Economists Association of South Africa (AEASA) Conference, Cape Town, South Africa, Sept., 19-23, 2010.
- Ayinde, O.E., Adenuga, A.H., Olatunji, G.B., Olatinwo, K. and Osho, O.T. (2012) “Impact Assessment of Ogun state Agricultural and Multipurpose Credit” Contributed paper at Conference of Agricultural Society of Nigeria, Bayero University, Kano, Kano State Nov. 5-9, 2012.
- Ayinde, O.E, Akinsola, G.O., Onilude, K.O and Ajibade, T.B (2017) Effect Of The Agricultural Credit Guaranteed Scheme Fund (ACGSF) On Loan Accessibility Of Livestock Sub-Sectorial Productivity In Nigeria (1978-2014). Paper presented at InternationalConferenceonLivestockValueChainFinanceandAccesstoCredit RoyalSwaziSpa-Ezulwini,Swaziland,21-23February 2017