List of Publications
A. Articles in Learned Journals:
(1) Sadiku, N.A. (2018): Weight, Porosity and Dimensional Movement Classification of Some Nigerian Timbers. Journal of Research in Forestry, Wildlife & Environment. Vol. 10(1)
(2) Sadiku, N.A. and Bada, S.O. (2017): Technical Rotation Age For Naturally- Grown Bambusa vulgaris For Fibre, Fuel And Structural Application. Journal of Tropical Forest Science 29(4): 541–548
(3) Olaoye, A.B., Ogunleye, B.M., Sadiku, N.A., Faruwa, F.A. and Fabiyi, J.S. (2017): Flexural and Water Sorption Properties of Cement Bonded Composites Produced From Pozzolan and Portland Cement. International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science (IJSEAS) – Volume-3, Issue-9. ISSN: 2395-3470
(4) Sadiku N.A., Oluyege A.O and Ajayi B. (2016): Fibre dimension and chemical characterisation of naturally grown Bambusa vulgaris for pulp and paper production. J. Bamboo and Rattan, Vol. 15, Nos. 1-4, pp. 33-43.
(5) Sadiku N.A., Oluyege A.O and Sadiku I.B (2016): Analysis of the Calorific and Fuel Value Index of Bamboo as a Source of Renewable Biomass Feedstock for Energy Generation in Nigeria. Lignocellulose 5(1), 34-49.
(6) Sadiku N.A. (2015): Utilizing wood wastes as reinforcement in wood cement composites bricks. Journal of the Faculty of Forestry, Istanbul University 65(2): 31- 37. DOI: 10.17099/jffiu.80051
(7) Sadiku N.A. (2014): Characteristics of Tropical Wood Species filled with High Density Polyethylene Composites. Journal of Raw Materials Research 8(1&2) 1-6. ISSN: 1597- 3204
(8) Sadiku N.A. and Sanusi A. (2014): Wood Pretreatment Influence on the Hydration of Portland Cement in Combination with some Tropical Wood Species. PROLIGNO Vol. 10 No 2, PP 3-10. ISSN: 2069-7430
B. Articles in Conference Proceedings:
(9) Sadiku N.A. Oluyege A.O and Ajayi B. (2018): Flexural and Bond Shear Behaviour of Urea-formaldehyde Glued Acetylated Bamboo. In Ogunsanwo, Y.O., Akinwole, A.O. and Adekunle, V.A.J. (Eds.). Proceedings of the 40th Annual Conference of the Forestry Association of Nigeria (FAN) in collaboration with Department of Forestry, Ministry of Agriculture, Lagos state and Other Stakeholders held at Cooperative Hall, Ministry of Agriculutre Complex, Old Abeokuta Road, Agege, Lagos State from 12th - 16th March, 2018
(10) Sadiku N.A. Oluyege A.O and Ajayi B. (2017): Basic Working Stress for Naturally-grown Bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris). In Ogunsanwo,Y.O., Akinwole, A.O. and Adekunle, V.A.J. (Eds.). Proceedings of the 39th Annual Conference of the Forestry Association of Nigeria (FAN) in collaboration with Ministry of Forestry and Environment held at Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria, Ibadan, from 20th - 24th February, 2017
(11) Sadiku, N.A., Bada, S.O., Oluyege, A. O. and Ajayi, B. (2017): Culm Macroscopic Characteristics of Bambusa vulgaris for Selection of Plus Culm. In Owoyemi M.A. and Adekunle, V.A.J. (Eds.). Proceedings of the 9th School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology Conference held between 30th May - 2nd June, 2017 at Federal University of Technology, Akure. Ondo State.
(12) Sadiku, N.A., Adeyemi, I. E. and Olayiwola, Y. B. (2016): Technical Rotation age for Naturally-Grown Bambusa vulgaris for Fuelwood, Fibre and Structural Application. Proceedings of the 1st Commonwealth Forestry Association (CFA) Conference, Nigeria Chapter. Held at Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria, Ibadan, from 10th - 12th October, 2016
(13) Babatola J.O., Sadiku, N.A., Idowu A.O. and Oladipupo K.S. (2011): Suitability of Wood Wastes as Reinforcement in the Production of Building Bricks in Nigeria. In Labode Popoola, Ogunsanwo, Y.O. and Idumah, F. (Eds.). In the Proceedings of the 34th Annual Conference of the Forestry Association of Nigeria In collaboration with Ministry of Environment and Sanitation, held at Osogbo, Nigeria, from 5th - 10th December, 2011.